This versatile artist explores and experiments with subject matter ranging from Portrait, Figure and Still life to Landscapes. His constant quest to find expression in all this has made him a remarkable and unique representational artist.
Sachith describes himself as a Business Entrepreneur and Artist. His zeal for Figurative Drawing inspires him to capture an array of poetic lines when creating his pieces. Attention to detail on perspectives, especially in Still life and Landscape, is something Sachith diligently practices to make sure every work of art expresses a story worthy of study even in its simplest form.
His grounding in Fine Art began in 2003 – 2006 at the Vibhavi Fine Art Academy. The special projects he has undertaken and the awards and recognition his work has received has helped him gain confidence and enhance his artistic skills. Today, his work is displayed both in the UK and in Sri Lanka.
His career as a Textile /Surface CAD/CAM designer has expanded over 20 years.
- Participated in the 2020 Group Exhibition in 2021 at Colombo Art Gallery
- Participated in the 2020 Group Exhibition in 2021 at Plate Loft Gallery
- Participated in a Group Exhibition in 2004 at the Vibavi Fine Art Academy
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
- Participated in the WOMAD flag design project in 2005 with local Artists at Barefoot Gallery.
- 1st prize in the Logo Design Competition in 2000 for AIDS Day sponsored by TNL Radio Island-wide
WORK DISPLAYED– in the UK, USA, Maldives and Sri Lanka.